- News byStream
JIPMER Announces Admission Notification for MD/MS Courses
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry has released the admission notification for Master of Surgery (MS) and Doctor of Medicine (MD) courses in various disciplines. The admissions are being conducted for the academic session January 2017.
- To pursue MD/MS courses in JIPMER, one must have a Bachelor degree in Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) recognised by Medical Council of India (MCI)
- The eligible candidates can fill the applications through the official website of JIPMER
- The candidates will be given admissions based on their performance in the entrance test.
- The cost of application for General category is Rs. 1200 and Rs. 800 for SC/ST candidates
- The candidates have to pay the fee through an online portal
- OPH candidates are exempted from paying the fee
|Online application portal closes on||October 26, 2016|
|Downloading of admit cards||November 16, 2016|
|Date of entrance examination||December 11, 2016|
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
The final placements for the year 2017 have concluded at MDI Gurgaon recently. This year, Sales and Marketing firms ...
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) will be conducting NCHMCT JEE 2017 tomorrow i.e. ...