The results of class 10th examinations conducted by Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education (JKBOSE) have been declared on Thursday, 12th January 2017, with a pass percentage of 83%.
Also Read: NAAC Awards A+ to Jammu University
Last year, the examination result was delayed due to unrest in the valley. The visible and marked difference this year as compared to the previous year was that JKBOSE introduced a new system of grades in place of the usual marks system in the answer papers.
JKBOSE Class X Result Details:
- Around 8,293 students appeared in the examination.
- Total number of boys who appeared in the examination was 30,070.
- Total number of girls who appeared in the examination was 28,223.
- Pass percentage of boy candidates - 84.61%.
- Pass percentage of girl candidates - 81.45%.
- 3,413 candidates secured A1 grades ie. 90%-100%.
- 7,898 students got A2 grade ie. 80-89%.
- 9,353 students secured B1 grade ie. 70-79%.
Sharing the information, Zahoor Ahmad Chatt Chairman of JKBOSE said that this year the result is better than the previous year. Additionally, the results for 12th standard would be declared within a fortnight.
Students who appeared in the examination can get the result online visiting the official website. The class 10th annual examination was held in November 2016.
Process to download the result of JKBOSE Class 10th examination 2016:
- Visit the official website of the JKBOSE.
- A column titled “Results” will appear on the right-hand side of the page.
- 'View All' link will be displayed in red at the bottom of the column. Click on the link.
- A new window will be displayed.
- A line stating "Results for Class 10th Annual 2016 Kashmir Division" will appear on the screen. Click on it.
- In the next stage, enter roll number and click on submit button.
- Result will be displayed.