Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The final year degree results of JKC College (Autonomous) were released on 28-April-2016. The results were released by college correspondent, J. Krishna Mohan. On this occasion, the college management conducted a press meet to give an overview of pass percentage in various courses.
College correspondent, J. Krishna Mohan said, “An overall pass percentage of 85 have been recorded. The college has got autonomous status in the year 2008. Since then the college has been conducting degree exams and declaring results on its own. A total number of 178 students have been placed in the campus placements conducted by various companies like HCL, TCS, HGS, AGS, AGIES and many more in the academic year 2015-2016”. He congratulated the students and faculty of all the departments for securing a good pass percentage.
College principal, Dr.D.Nageswara Rao has given the details and according to the report:-
- An overall pass percentage of 77 have been recorded in B.A
- B.Sc. recorded an overall pass percentage of 70
- An overall pass percentage of 95 have been recorded in B.Com.
- An overall pass percentage of 93 have been recorded in B.Com.(Computers)
- BCA recorded an overall pass percentage of 82
The commerce department of the college stood first in overall pass percentage.
Source:- Sakunth Kumar, City Journalist, CollegeDekho, Vijayawada