Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Karnataka DCET 2022 final answer key has been released today, 7th December, by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the answer key in an online mode. The answer key has been made available on the official website- cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. With the help of the answer key, candidates will be able to calculate their expected marks in the examination. Using this final answer key, the result will be released by the authorities. To calculate their probable marks, candidates must know the marking scheme of the exam. Scroll down below to get the direct link of the Karnataka DCET 2022 answer key.
Karnataka DCET Important Dates 2022The answer key and result day for the Karnataka DCET exam is given below-
|Date of the exam||20th November 2022|
|Final answer key release date||7th December 2022|
|Result date||Between 10th to 15th December 2022 (expected)|
Karnataka DCET Final Answer Key 2022 PDF DownloadThe direct link to download the answer key for all sets has been given below-
|Direct Link to Download Karnataka DCET 2022 Final Answer Key: Click Here|
|Karnataka DCET Result 2022: Here's When Result Announcement is Expected|
Karnataka DCET Final Answer Key 2022: Steps to Calculate Expected ScoreCandidates must use the answer key to calculate their probable score and here's how they can do it-
- First, candidates need to open the answer key as well as the response sheet from the official website or this page.
- Now start comparing the answers given in the answer key with the carbon copy of your OMR sheet.
- For each correct answer, assign 1 mark and there's no negative marking in case of a wrong answer.
- Finally, add up all your scores and you'll get your final score.
- This will also help you out when the result releases as you'll be able to compare both your marks.