Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2023 official notification is expected to be released soon on the official website of the exam. The Karnataka MSC Nursing Admission 2023 application form is expected to be released in the 2nd week of October 2023. Students need to fill out the application form in online mode only the entrance exam application form has been released on the official website. The Karnataka MSc Nursing 2023 Exam is expected to be held in the month of 1st week of November2023.
Candidates looking forward to registering for admission into the private and government M.Sc nursing colleges in Karnataka can visit the official website https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/ and fill out the application form. The last date for registration is in the 3rd week of October 2023 and the fees need to be paid by the last week of October 2023. Candidates who passed B.Sc Nursing (Basic) or B.Sc. Hons. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. in Nursing degree or Post Certificate B.Sc Nursing with a minimum of 55% can apply for the M.Sc nursing exam.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023 Application Form Direct Link
Candidates can click on the below-mentioned direct link to register and fill out the application form. Make sure to provide an active email id and mobile number as it will be used for further communication.
|Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Application direct link|
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Application 2023: Important dates
Here are the important dates for the Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2023:
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2023 Application start date
2nd week of October 2023
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2023 Application last date
3rd week of October 2023
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2023 Application last date for fee payment
Last week of October 2023
Admit card release date
1st week of November 2023
1st week of November 2023
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Application 2023: Important Instruction
Here are the important instructions to register for the Karnataka M.Sc nursing entrance exam:
- Candidates can either click on the above direct link or visit the official website to register for the Karnataka M.Sc nursing exam.
- The application is in two phases. In the first phase, the candidate can enter/ edit the application and in the second phase, they have to select the declaration.
- After the declaration, candidates need to select the specified bank and download the challan for making payment at the respective bank.
- During registration, the candidate needs to provide the correct information as it will be used during the whole M.Sc nursing admission process.
- Candidates are required to upload a scanned copy of their passport-sized picture (make sure the photograph is snapped after 1/12/2023).
- If all the entered data is correct then the system will ask the candidate to upload the picture.
- Avoid sending a certificate or any other document to the KEA.
- The candidate needs to mention details about the reservation.
- Download the application after filling in all the details.
|Candidates can Click Here to Download the Information Bulletin|
For more Education News updates, stay tuned to CollegeDekho!