Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Karnataka NEET PG Round 2 Option Entry 2023: The Karnataka Examinations Authority will close the NEET PG Round 2 option entry 2023 today, September 21, 2023. Candidates yet to modify the options (if required), should complete the rearrangement of options along with the submitting of original documents on or before 8 pm today. For the same, the candidates should visit the official website- kea.kar.nic.in and enter the login credentials to participate in the Karnataka NEET PG round 2 option entry process. Candidates are advised to enter the maximum number of choices as per the seat availability. It will help them to get a confirmed seat in the Round 2 seat allotment process. As per the schedule, Karnataka NEET PG round 2 seat allotment results will be released tomorrow, September 22, 2023,after 9 pm.
Karnataka NEET PG Round 2 Option Entry 2023: Direct Link
To participate in the Karnataka NEET PG round 2 option entry 2023 process, the candidates should go through the following direct link-
Direct link to exercise the Karnataka NEET PG round 2 option entry- Click here
Karnataka NEET PG Round 2 Option Entry 2023: Steps to Entry
The mode of entering the choices is online. The candidates can check out the following steps to enter the choices for Karnataka NEET PG Round 2 here:
- Go to the official website or click on the above highlighted direct link
- Click on the “Admissions” on the homepage and then choose the PGET 2023 (Medical/ Dental and DNB) option link
- Candidates will be redirected to a new window, where they need to enter the login credentials
- Enter the maximum number of choices from the available list
- Submit the choices by 8 pm today
Karnataka NEET PG Round 2 Option Entry 2023: Important Instructions
Here are the important instructions that should be followed for filling out the round 2 options.
- Candidates, who have not yet gotten a seat in Round 1, are eligible to participate in the Round 2 choice-filling process
- Also, the candidates, who have already got a seat in the previous round but want to upgrade the seat, can participate in the round 2 choice-filling process
- The candidates, who have submitted the original documents successfully, are eligible to participate in the round 2 process
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News pertaining to entrance exams and admission. You can also write to us at our E-Mail ID email@example.com.