Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released the UG NEET MBBS second counselling 2022 dates at the official website- kea.kar.nic.in. As per the official notice, the authority will release the seat matrix today, November 22, 2022, after 4 pm. Based on the admission allotment in Round 1, the candidates can modify/ delete or re-order the options (as per their priority), if they are not satisfied with the allotment. The final second-round seat allotment result will be released based on the final option submission by the aspirants and also on their merit. Post that the authority will release the second round of seat allotment result.
Karnataka UG NEET MBBS Second Counselling 2022 Dates
Here are the important dates of Karnataka UG NEET MBBS Second counselling 2022 here in the following table-
Release of Karnataka UG NEET seat matrix 2022
November 22, 2022
After 4 pm
Starting of rearrangement of options (if any)
November 22, 2022
From 4 pm
Last date of rearrangement of options
November 25, 2022
Till 4 pm
Release of second round seat allotment result
November 26, 2022
After 6 pm
Kindly note, other important dates related to the fee payment, document verification process and report to the allotted colleges have not yet been announced. The same will be published later at the official website.
What After Karnataka UG NEET MBBS Seat Allotment 2022?
- Once the final seat allotment will be done, no further choice of exercising the options will be provided to the candidates
- After seat allotment, the candidates should pay the prescribed fees (if it is not paid) and then should report to the allotted colleges
- If the candidates fail to report to the allotted college within the stipulated time (after the second round), legal action will be taken against the candidates. Hence, the candidates are bound to complete admission to the allotted college since there is no other option to avail
- If the candidates have already been allotted seats in the first round or in the second round, then they will get any seat in mop up a round or to the further rounds
- Also, the candidates, who will be allotted dental seats, can participate in a mop-up round only for selecting the medical seat. Nonetheless, they will not be able to choose the dental seat