Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
KCET Application Form 2023 Date: Karnataka Examination Authority is expected to start registration for KCET 2023 in the first week of January. As per the previous year's data, the application form for KCET is usually released in February. The link to fill the application form will be activated at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. KCET 2023 registration process involves generating a user id & password, filing the application form, uploading the required documents, and paying the application fees.
The tentative application fee of KCET 2023 for the General category is Rs 500 and Rs 250 for SC/ST/Female candidates. Apart from that candidate who studied outside India needs to pay Rs 750 for the application and Rs 5000 for those who studied outside India. The exact details regarding the application fee will be confirmed after the release of the official notification.
Expected dates of KCET Application Form 2023 as per previous trends
In 2021 and 2022, the timelines of KCET were not regular due to the Covid pandemic. However, KEA is set to restore the pre-pandemic timelines for the 2023 exam. Therefore, the candidates should not consider 2021 and 2022 dates as a reference to predict 2023 dates.
KCET Application Form Release Date
Expected in February 2023
18th April 2022
15th June 2021
5th February 2020
1st February 2019
1st February 2018
Last Date to fill the application
Expected in March 2023
20th May 2022
16th July 2021
16th March 2020
20th March 2019
22nd March 2018
How to fill the KCET Application form 2023?
The below candidate can check the steps to fill and submit the KCET application form 2023:
- Visit the official website cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
- Next candidate needs to navigate to the Latest announcement section and click on the registration link
- Fill in all the details and provide the active email id and password to generate the user Id and Password
- Next candidates need to pay the application fees online through debit card, credit card and more
- Upon paying the application fees candidate need to log in using the user id and password
- Fill out the application form by providing your personal details and education qualification.
- Next, upload the required documents and images and click on the submit button
- Lastly, download the application for the future use
For the latest Education News, keep visiting CollegeDekho.