Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
KCET Round 2 Choice Entry 2022 for the post-allotment seat acceptance process has started on 23rd November 2022 and the last day to select the choice is 24th November 2022. Candidates can click on the below-mentioned link and provide the CET number and captcha to access the choice entry dashboard. If a candidate fails to select any one of the choices among the four then his/her seat will be automatically cancelled. Not only that but candidates will not be allowed to participate in the subsequent round of KCET 2022 counselling.
Latest Update: KCET Round 2 Seat Allotment 2022 (Released, Direct Link)
KCET Choice Entry Round 2 2022 Direct link
Candidates can click on the below-mentioned direct link and provide the CET number to access and submit the choices:
KCET Choice Entry Round 2 2022 Direct link: Click Here
KCET Choice Entry Round 2 2022:
The candidate gets to select 1 choice among the 4 choices, below candidate can check the details about the choices and select one of the accordingly.
Not looking to participate in the next round of KCET 2022 counselling and are interested in the allotted seat
Participate in the third round of counselling and hold the allotted seat in the second round. If a candidate does not receive a seat then he/she can avail of previously allocated seats. If the seat is allotted then the previously allocated seat gets cancelled automatically
Participates in the third round of counselling while reserving the second-round seat
Those who were dissatisfied with their allotments got a seat somewhere else and look to withdraw from the counselling process
KCET Choice Entry 2022 for Round 2: Important Instructions
Here are the important instruction candidate need to follow to complete the KCET Choice Entry 2022 for the Round 2 process:
- After confirming seat allocation, candidates must select one of four options.
- Those who miss the deadline will not be permitted to accept the seat or participate in the subsequent round of the counselling procedure.
- A candidate who exercises Choice 2 & 3 may retain the seat and take part in the subsequent round of counselling.
- Candidates who did not receive a seat in the second round are not required to exercise choice.
- To reserve a spot and advance to the second stage of counselling, candidates must pay an Rs. 5,000 processing fee.
- If a candidate is satisfied with the assigned seat, he or she must report to the assigned college and confirm admission.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more related Education News.