Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala has released the notification for the mark submission for B.Arch Admission 2022. The window to submit marks is also available and open now. Candidates may submit their marks before August 16, 2022, by 2:00 pm. Any submissions after the last date of submission will not be accepted. To apply for admissions to B.Arch Colleges of Kerala, candidates must submit their National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2022 scores and Plus 2 scores. The CEE will consider both the scores to release the KEAM 2022 Rank List for B.Arch Admissions. Based on the rank list, candidates may further seek admissions to the colleges eligible.
Also Read: KEAM Result 2022
KEAM 2022: Important Dates for Marks Submission
If candidates miss out on the dates, they will not have any second chances. Hence, it is essential that candidates ensure to fill out their marks before the portal closes.
|Starting of Mark Submission||Ongoing|
|Last Date to Submit Marks||August 16, 2022, till 2:00 pm|
|Release of B.Arch Rank List 2022||To be Announced|
Also Read: KEAM 2022 Result Link
Submit NATA Marks Online for KEAM 2022
Candidates must note that they must submit their marks online through the official website. The portal to submit marks is only available on the official website. Here are the instructions to follow to submit the marks:
- Visit the official website of KEAM 2022 @cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Click on the link, “ Submission of NATA Marks for B.Arch Admission 2022”.
- Then, click on the Candidate Portal tab.
- Enter the Application Number and Password to log in.
- Candidates must then click on the Marks Submission button on the screen.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to fill in all the required details for NATA 2022 Scores and Plus 2 marks obtained.
- Upload the documents in a PDF format in the required field.
- Review the details and submit the marks. Take a printout of the mark submission receipt, which will be required at the time of counselling.
KEAM 2022 Marks Submissions: Important Points to Note
While submitting the NATA 2022 and Plus 2 marks, candidates must note these points:
- The marks will only be submitted online. And both the marks must be submitted. The rank will be determined by taking into account both the marks.
- Candidates must make only one PDF for both NATA 2022 scores and Plus 2 scores while uploading the document. Do not make two PDFs.
- Also, candidates must have cleared NATA 2022 exams to submit marks for KEAM 2022. If not, the application will be rejected.
- Candidates from state board or where the marks of both Plus 1 and Plus 2 are available must submit the scores of both the years, and for candidates where the Plus 2 scores for one year is available must submit the marks for one year.
- Further, candidates with diplomas must submit the marks obtained in each semester while submitting their marks for consideration of B.Arch Rank List 2022.
- The CEE, Kerala holds the final discretion to declare the Ranks for the candidates. In case of any objection to it, candidates may approach the authorities directly.
Also Read: KEAM 2022 Counselling Dates
For all the latest related Education News updates, stay tuned to CollegeDekho!