Admission open in Marshaghai College for session 2019

Kerala ANM Admission 2019: Important Dates, Eligibility, Application Form

Published: | June 18, 2019
Kerala ANM Admission 2019: Important Dates, Eligibility, Application Form

The application process for the two-year ANM course at Kerala has already begun. Interested candidates can check out the ANM eligibility, application process and other details here.

Director of Health Services, Government of Kerala has started with its application process from female candidates for admission to the Auxiliary Nurses and Midwifery Course offered at the Public Health Nursing Schools. Aspirants can apply latest by 29th June 2019.

All the details pertaining to two-year Auxiliary Nurses and Midwifery Course at the Public Health Nursing Schools of Kerala can be found here.

Kerala ANM Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria

To be eligible for admission to ANM course candidates must meet the eligibility. The eligibility criteria is as follows:

  • Candidate must have passed class 12th or pre-degree examination and must know how to read/speak Malayalam.
  • Those candidates who have not studied Malayalam at the SSLC level will be required to submit a Certificate from the Gazette officer stating that the applicant can read and write in Malayalam.
  • The candidate should be a minimum of 17 years of age and should not be more than 30 years of age as on 31st December 2019. However, there is a relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit for the candidate from backward communities. For the SC/ST candidates, there is a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.

Kerala ANM Admission 2019 Application Form and Application Fee

The Application form for admission to ANM course at Kerala is available on the official website. Students can download the same. The application fee for ANM course at Kerala is Rs.200 for candidates from the unreserved category and for SC/ST candidates it is Rs.75.

Kerala ANM Admission 2019 Seat Reservation

The total number of seats available in the ANM course at Kerala is 100. Out of the 100 seats, 65 per cent of the seats will be filled on the basis of merit while the remaining 35% seats will be allotted on the basis of reservation.

Also Read: Career Guide for Nursing: Courses, Fees and Jobs Opportunities

Stay tuned to collegedekho for more ANM related news and updates!

Admission Updates for 2019

Get Help From Our Expert Counsellors

Admission Updates for 2019

Subscribe to CollegeDekho News

By proceeding ahead you expressly agree to the CollegeDekho terms of use and privacy policy
Apply Now
Experts image

Want to learn more about college options and to secure an admission now!

CollegeDekho's expert counsellors can help you with all your doubts