KIIT University had already announced the admission notification for KIITEE Law 2017 examination. The online application process for the entrance examination commenced from December 2, 2016. KIITEE Law 2017 is conducted by KIIT University for admission to B.Sc LLB, BA LLB & BBA LLB courses for the academic session 2017. The examination will be carried out for four days, i.e., from April 16 to 19, 2017.
- The candidates who want to seek admission to law courses through KIITEE Law 2017 entrance exam must have passed +2 with a minimum of 45% of marks
- On the other hand, the candidates who are going to apply for the entrance examination must not be more than 21 years old.
- The applicants must note that the hard copies of applications are not available
- It is mandatory for the candidates to register online for the examination
- Similarly, the application form can be downloaded from the official site, and sent by post to the address that is mentioned on the application form
- KIITEE Law 2017 consists of 120 questions which carry 480 marks
- Every correct answer will fetch you four marks, and for every incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted
|Online registration commenced on||December 2, 2016|
|Deadline to register for the examination||March 31, 2017|
|Issue of Admit Card||March 25 to April 5, 2017|
|Entrance examination||April 16 to 19, 2017|
|Announcement of result||May 5, 2017|
|Counselling||May 25, 2017|