- News byStream
Last Date to Apply for CTET Exam: July 18, 2016
CBSE has announced the dates for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). The exam will be conducted on September 18, 2016. This will be the 10th edition of CTET, for the post of a teacher for class 1 to class 8th.
All interested candidates can register for the same before July 18, 2016.
Candidates will also have to pay application fee along with their application. Below is the application fee to be paid (category wise):
- 1st paper: Rs 600
- To appear for both the exams: Rs 1000
- 1st paper: Rs 300
- To appear for both the exams: Rs 500
- Questions will be in the form of MCQ i.e Multiple Choice Questions
- One mark will be awarded for every correct answer. No negative marking will be there.
CTET is divided in two papers:
- Paper 1 will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes 1 to 5.
- Paper 2 will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes 6 to 8.
Timings of paper:
- Paper 1 will be held from 2.00 pm to 4.30 pm.
- Paper 2 will be conducted from 9.30 am to 12.00 pm.
IIT Dhanbad has announced admissions for its full-time as well as part-time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programme that ...
Not very long ago the CBSE had announced that class 12 marks will not be evaluated in the selection process through ...