Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Karnataka NEET PG Counselling 2022: KEA has started the online registration process for Karnataka NEET PG counselling 2022, and the document verification process will begin on September 26. The candidates will have to visit the official website - kea.kar.nic.in and register themselves for further admission processes. The registration process will end on 23rd September 2022. There are 5,267 Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS), and Postgraduate Diploma seats available through Karnataka PG medical 2022.
List of Documents Required for Karnataka NEET PG Admission 2022
As the document verification process of KEA NEET PG counselling 2022 begins on September 26, the candidates are required to be ready with the following documents. The certificate verification process will be conducted offline, and the detailed schedule for the same will be notified on the KEA website.
- KEA PGET 2022 registration form.
- Photo identity card and address proof (Aadhar card, Driving License, Passport, PAN card, etc.)
- NEET PG/ NEET MDS 2022 admit card and score card issued by NBE.
- Class 10th mark sheet.
- Class 12th mark sheet.
- MBBS/ BDS marks card issued by Universities of all phases/years.
- Qualifying degree certificate.
- Provisional degree certificate- for those who have passed MBBS in 2021.
- For candidates who have completed internships already, a certificate of completion must be made available.
- MBBS/BDS certificate from a medical or dental college that has been recognized by the Medical Council International/Digital Council International.
|Karnataka NEET PG Counselling 2022 Registration Begins: Last Date, Instructions to Apply Online||NEET PG 2023 Exam date Released: Check Schedule Here|
For more such updates and Education News, stay tuned to CollegeDekho!