LIBA Chennai i.e. Loyola Institute of Business Administration has issued the admission notification for PGDM programme for the academic session 2020-22. The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) recognises the PGDM programme offered by LIBA. Check the detailed PGDM admission notification of LIBA here.
Eligibility for PGDM Programme at LIBA: -
- 60% marks in Bachelor’s degree is must for the candidates who wish to seek admission to PGDM programme at LIBA.
- Final year students of Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to register for LIBA’s PGDM programme.
- XAT 2020/ CAT 2019 registration is mandatory to be eligible for submitting the online application.
Application Process for PGDM Programme at LIBA: -
- LIBA does not accept the offline application for the admission to PGDM programme for the academic session 2020-22.
- LIBA has an official website through which the candidates can register for the admission to PGDM programme.
- The applicants can pay the application fee in online mode, DD and offline mode.
- The applicants can pay the LIBA PGDM application fee in online mode through Credit/ Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Candidates can also draw a Demand Draft from any nationalised bank favouring LIBA payable at ‘Chennai’.
- After submitting the online application on the official website, the candidates can pay the application fee at the Admission Office located on the campus of LIBA Chennai.
- The application fee is Rs. 1,500 for PGDM programme.
Also Read: - SCMHRD Pune Opens MBA Admissions 2018-20
Selection Procedure for PGDM Programme at LIBA: -
- XAT 2018 and CAT 2017 score is the basic criterion for shortlisting the candidates.
- The selection process begins only after the announcement of CAT 2019/ XAT 2020 score.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates.
Important Dates for LIBA Chennai Admissions: -
- The candidates must submit the application form for the admission to PGDM course at LIBA by the last week of January 2020.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more LIBA related news and updates!