LIBA Chennai i.e. Loyola Institute of Business Administration has issued the admission notification for PGDM programme for the academic session 2018-20. The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) recognises the PGDM programme offered by LIBA. Check the detailed PGDM admission notification of LIBA here.
Eligibility for PGDM Programme at LIBA: -
- 60% marks in Bachelor’s degree is must for the candidates who wish to seek admission to PGDM programme at LIBA.
- Final year students of Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to register for LIBA’s PGDM programme.
- XAT 2018/ CAT 2017 registration is mandatory to be eligible for submitting the online application.
Application Process for PGDM Programme at LIBA: -
- LIBA does not accept the offline application for the admission to PGDM programme for the academic session 2018-20.
- LIBA has an official website through which the candidates can register for the admission to PGDM programme.
- The applicants can pay the application fee in online mode, DD and offline mode.
- The applicants can pay the LIBA PGDM application fee in online mode through Credit/ Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Candidates can also draw a Demand Draft from any nationalised bank favouring LIBA payable at ‘Chennai’.
- After submitting the online application on the official website, the candidates can pay the application fee at the Admission Office located on the campus of LIBA Chennai.
- The application fee is Rs. 1,500 for PGDM programme.
Also Read: - SCMHRD Pune Opens MBA Admissions 2018-20
Selection Procedure for PGDM Programme at LIBA: -
- XAT 2018 and CAT 2017 score is the basic criterion for shortlisting the candidates.
- The selection process begins only after the announcement of CAT 2017/ XAT 2018 score.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates.
Important Dates for LIBA Chennai Admissions: -
- The candidates must submit the application form for the admission to PGDM course at LIBA by the last week of January 2018.