- News byStream
LUMAT 2016 Application Dates Extended
Dates of application for LU Management Admission Test (Lumat) has been extended. This year Institute of Management Sciences (IMS) is taking this on behalf of the LU.
Now last dates for applying is for Management Admission Test (Lumat) is May 20. Earlier May 10 was the last date of filling the application. This is the third time that MBA application date has been extended. LUMAT is the MBA admission exams of lucknow university. CAT candidates will be able to enroll without giving entrance exams.
Pro. Arvind Mohan said the MBA entrance exam will take place on May 29, while interviews will take place on 29, 30 and May 31. University will release merit list on the basis of written exam and interviews on June 5. Counselling will take place from June 20 to June 22.
The application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs 1500, while application fees for SC, ST candidates is Rs 1,000. Candidates can pay the fee by using online banking and e-invoices via ICICI Bank.
- The last date for submission of online application is 20th May 2016.
- Entrance Test LUMAT will be conducted on 29th May 2016.
- Personal Interview (P.I.) will be held on 29th May, 30th May and 31st May 2016.
- Result of LUMAT shall be declared on 5th June 2016.
- Counselling for Admissions will be conducted on 20th June, 21st June and 22nd June 2016.
Source: Rahul Pandey, City Journalist - Lucknow, CollegeDekho
The National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad invites applications from the eligible candidates for its NID DAT 2017 ...
Students are often confused about the evaluation criteria used by the various Indian Institutes of Management. Since ...