- News byStream
Chamelidevi Group of Institutions to Offer Scholarship
The renowned Agarwal group, having it’s headquarter at Indore, was established in 1966 under the strong vision and able leadership of Group Chairman Shri. Purushottam Agarwal. Shri.Vinod Kumar Agarwal actively joined the group in his teens, in the year 1980. He was instrumental in widening the business spectrum of the group. Shri Sanjay Kumar Agarwal entered into the fray in the year 1985.
The Agarwal Group started growing by leaps and what we see today is a business empire built on the strong foundation of ethical and business values combined with the trust and commitment of strong employee base of the Agarwal group. In a short span of just 40 years, the group has diversified into various activities like education, manufacturing, transportation, entertainment, non- conventional energy generation, food-processing, finance and real estate. It is a matter of great pride and privilege to say that the Agarwal group is one of the largest importers of coal in India.
The group has recently forayed into the non- conventional energy generation sector by setting up wind powered electric generators. The group has a long and illustrious history in the field of education.
The Agarwal Public School and the Chameli Devi Public School are shining examples of excellence in elementary education.
Chameli Devi Group of Institutions promoted under the banner of Maa Charitable Trust (MCT) has initiated to promotedeserving and needy students who are not awarded Scholarships/Financial aid of any type from Government / Non-Governmental Organisations. These candidates are eligible to apply for financial aid in the form of Tuition fee concession from Chameli Devi Educational Fund (CDEF) as per the rules of CDGI.All those who have registered in third semester and above classes only are eligible to apply, subject to following conditions:
- Income of the parents, from all recognized sources, shall not exceed Rs. 1.20 Lacs per annum which has to be substantiated by an income certificate issued by competent authorities,
- The students shall have passed the immediate previous examination in first class.
- He/she should have put in at least 75% attendance in their immediate previous semester.
- He/she should not have involved, directly or indirectly, in ragging either in the campus or outside.
- He/she should not have been caught for malpractices in University exams.
- He/she should not have been reported by concerned HOD for any misbehaviour either in the class/lab or in the campus.
- Such of those students who are availing financial assistance from any other source are not eligible.
Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Mehbooba Mufti has appointed Vice-Chancellors for the Cluster University in ...
Placement season is at its peak in India with colleges conducting placement drives. Organizations from various domains ...