Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Hall Ticket Live: The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has released MAH B.Ed CET Hall Ticket 2022 on Thursday, August 11, 2022. The admit card has been released on the official website of Maharashtra’s CET Cell, https://cetcell.mahacet.org. Candidates can now download their admit cards online using their Application Number and Date of Birth. The window to download the admit card is open until the examination day. After earlier postponement, MAH B.Ed CET 2022 will now be conducted on August 21 and 22, 2022 in multiple sessions, if required.
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Hall Ticket: Important Dates
Concerning MAH B.Ed CET Hall Ticket 2022, the following dates are notable:
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Hall Ticket
August 11, 2022
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Exam
August 21 and August 22, 2022 (in multiple shifts, if required)
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Hall Ticket: Direct Download Link
The direct link to download MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Admit Card has been activated by the Maharashtra CET Cell. Candidates can access the link below:
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Hall Ticket Link - Click Here
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Hall Ticket: Steps to Check
Follow these steps to download your MAH B.Ed CET 2022 admit card:
Step 1: Either click on the direct link given above or go to https://cetcell.mahacet.org.
Step 2: On the homepage, a table “To Download Admit Card For CET – 2022” is given. In it, under the CET Name column, find “MAH B.Ed CET 2022” and click on the “View Admit Card” link.
Step 3: A login window will be displayed. Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth. Tick the captcha code and then go to the ‘Login’ button.
Step 4: MAH B.Ed CET Admit Card 2022 will now be displayed on the screen directly.
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Hall Ticket: Exam Day Instructions
All detailed instructions for the exam day will be enclosed within the admit card, however, important highlights are given here:
- A printout of MAH B.Ed CET Hall Ticket 2022 on a white and unruled paper must be carried to the examination centre. A copy of the candidate’s recent passport-sized photograph must be affixed on the admit card within the given space.
- All details on the admit card must be carefully checked including the candidate’s name, exam date, time, etc. If any discrepancy is found, candidates shall print and fill the ‘Unconditional Undertaking Form’ attached within the admit card through a link. The duly filled Unconditional Undertaking Form must be carried to the examination centre.
- Along with the admit card, candidates shall also bring their Photo ID Proof to the centre. Original Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving Licence, Passport, etc. act as a valid photo ID proof.
- All candidates must reach the examination centre before the gate closure time as mentioned in their admit card.
- No electronic items such as watches, calculators, mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, etc. will be allowed inside the centre. Candidates shall only carry a transparent ball-point pen with them.
For all the latest related Education News updates, stay tuned to CollegeDekho!