The Department of Technical Education, Maharashtra has released a notification for online registration and admission schedule for MBA/ MMS courses for the academic session 2017 in government, private and unaided educational institutes across the state. The aspirants can check the detailed admission notification here.
Also read: - Online UG Admissions Notification on May 15, 2017
Details about Eligibility Criteria: -
|Eligibility for Candidates from the Maharashtra State||
|Eligibility for All India Candidates & Jammu & Kashmir Migrants|
Application Process: -
- There is an official website for Department of Technical Education, Maharashtra, i.e., DTE – Maharashtra.
- The eligible candidates can start applying from the official website of Maharashtra’s DTE.
- There is no registration fee for the candidates who registered to MAH (MBA)/ MAH (MMS) CET 2017.
- However, other candidates who have valid CMAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ MAT/ CAT/ GMAT 2017 scores have to pay the registration fee.
- The registration fee for All India Students is Rs. 1,000 for General category and Rs. 800 for Reserved Category.
- The registration fee for NRI or foreign nationals is Rs. 5,000.
Schedule for Online Registration and Uploading of Documents: -
|Online registration for all categories begin date & end date||May 15, 2017, to June 3, 2017|
|Verification of documents, uploading and confirming application form begin date & end date||May 15, 2017, to June 3, 2017|
|Display of provision merit list on the official website of DTE||June 5, 2017|
|Begin and end date for the submission of griveances||June 6, 2017, to June 7, 2017 (5:00 PM)|
|Display of final merit list on the official website||June 10, 2017|
Important Instructions: -
- During the document verification process, the candidates need to produce original documents for verification and confirmation of application form.
- The verification of documents will take place at various Facilitation Centres (FCs).
- If any applicant fails to confirm the application form at Facilitation Centre, his/her application will be subjected to rejection.
- The Facilitation Centres will function on the regular working days from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- The candidates need not pay any fee to avail the services at Facilitation Centres.