Maharashtra’s Directorate of Technical Education or DTE has released the examination dates of MAH-MCA-CET 2017 examination. DTE conducts the entrance exam for the admission to Master of Computer Applications or MCA course in various colleges across the state.
As per the schedule released by DTE, the MAH-MCA-CET 2017 examination will take place on March 19, 2017. The notification has been issued for the academic year 2017-18, and the candidates who are seeking admission to MCA (Lateral Entry), i.e., direct second-year may also apply for the entrance examination. The details of MAH-MCA-CET 2017 are given below.
- General category candidates should have a minimum of 50% marks in bachelor’s degree to seek admission to MCA course through MAH-MCA-CET 2017.
- On the other hand, 45% of marks in Bachelor’s degree is necessary for SC/ ST/ PH/ OBC categories.
- The candidates need to make a note that they should have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects of study either in +2 or Bachelor’s degree.
- The candidates who wish to seek admission to MCA (Lateral Entry) need to possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology (IT) or Computer Applications.
Application Process: -
- The application process for MAH-MCA-CET 2017 is online.
- The candidates belonging to General category need to pay Rs. 1,000 as application fee.
- Rs. 800 is the application fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ OBC categories.
- The application fee for MAH-MCA-2017 has to be paid online.
Important Dates: -
|Online application process for MAH-MCA-CET 2017 End Date||February 28, 2017|
|Issue of MAH-MCA-CET 2017 Hall Ticket||March 10, 2017|
|MAH-MCA-CET 2017 Exam Date||March 19, 2017|
|Announcement of MAH-MCA-CET 2017 Result||March 27, 2017|