Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Maharashtra NEET PG Seat Allotment 2022 for the first round of counselling has been released at cetcell.net.in. CET Cell issued the first selection list on October 3, 2022, for both Medical and Dental courses, and the direct link to check the same has been provided here. Registered candidates can now find their seat allotment details and download the seat allotment letter using their registered mobile number/email address and the corresponding password.
The seat allotment was made as per the merit and the given preferences of the candidates. All the candidates who have been allotted a seat in the Round 1 counselling shall visit their allotted institute in person with all original relevant documents between October 4 to 8, until 5:30 PM. The requisite fees must also be paid at the time of physical reporting by Demand Draft or Cheque only (in favour Dean/Principal of the allotted institute). Online or cash payment will not be accepted.
Maharashtra NEET PG Seat Allotment 2022 Direct Link
The seat allotment can be checked through the direct link provided here after logging in to the portal:
Maharashtra NEET PG Seat Allotment Link for PGM – Click Here
|Maharashtra NEET PG Seat Allotment Link for PGD – Click Here|
Maharashtra NEET PG Seat Allotment 2022: Seat Acceptance Process
Details of the seat acceptance process for Maharashtra NEET PG Admissions 2022 are as follows:
- The candidate must report at the allotted institute physically to take admission in the allotted course and college within the given dates, otherwise, their allotment for the current round will stand cancelled. Such candidates can participate again in the subsequent round 2, mop-up, and stray vacancy round.
- If the candidate is satisfied with the current allocation, he/she must submit the Status Retention Form and preserve its acknowledgement until the end of the counselling process. Once submitted, the candidate is not liable for Free Exit from the counselling process. Such candidates will not be considered for the further counselling process.
- However, if the candidate wishes to go for seat upgradation in the subsequent round, he/she shall take admission at the current allocation and must NOT submit the Status Retention Form.
- If a candidate who has been allotted a seat in Round 1 does not take admission within the given deadline, their seat will be considered vacant and will be considered for reallocation in Round 2.
- The schedule for Round 2 will soon be conveyed on the website.
Also Read: NEET PG 2023 Exam Date
For the latest Education News on Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling 2022, keep visiting CollegeDekho!