Faridabad-based Manav Rachna International University invites applications for its two years dual specialisation MBA programme, wherein students can choose 2 specialisations from different fields/areas on offer. The programme is scheduled to begin in July 2017.
Dual specialisations are offered in the disciplines like - Marketing, Finance, Event and Media Management, Human Resource Management, Business Analytics, International Business, Operations Management, Information System
Fees and Intake of students:
A total of 120 students are admitted to the batch. Fees for Indian Nationals is INR 2,49,500, and for PIO/NRI students, it is $5500.
Eligibility Criteria for the Programme:
- Graduates/Postgraduates with 50% marks
- Must have passed out from a government recognised University
- Pass outs from institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Institute of Company Secretaries of India/ Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India can also apply
Selection Process for the Programme:
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of the combined merit of the following weightages-
- Marks in Entrance Test – 25%
- Personal Interview – 20%
- Behaviour Skill Test – 10%
- Marks in Graduation – 10%
- Marks in Class XII – 10%
- Marks in Class X – 10%
- Group Discussion and Essay – 10%
- Work Experience and Extra Curricular Activities – 5%
Highlights of the Course:
The course focuses on communication skills and other soft skills of the candidates like developing leadership qualities, helps in team building and personality development etc. from the first day of the commencement of the course. Experts from corporates teach the specialisations papers.
KPMG experts teach the finance papers in all the semesters. KPMG and MRIU Learning Management System is also available for self-study at home and e-Learning. All the students admitted to the programme will undertake a Minor Project in June/July 2018 after the 2nd Semester and a major project during 4th Semester.