- News byStream
MDI Gurgaon Announces Admission to PGPM/PGP-HRM/PGP-IM Program 2017
The gates of MDI Gurgaon are now open for students interested in admission to PGPM/PGP-HRM/PGP-IM Program at the institute. Interested students can now visit the official website of MDI and fill the application form online.
- First day of application process: September 5, 2016
- Last date for submission of applications: December 2, 2016
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their CAT scores.
- It has been estimated that candidates will have to score a high percentage to make it to the college as the college has had a high cut off since many years.
After getting selected via their CAT scores, students will now have to appear for:
- GD/PI round of MDI Gurgaon
The group discussion and personal interview round will be conducted in the following centers of MDI:
One of the ways for shortlisting candidates out of the total applicants will be on the basis of scores secured in CAT.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the institute.
- Visit the website and select the desired course.
- Also, students will have to pay the application fee: Rs. 2200 using Credit/Debit card/Net Banking
Note: Applications which are not duly filled or are found incorrect will not be considered.
- Minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA is required by students in both class 10th and 12th.
Candidates must have completed an undergraduate degree of at least three-years duration and also must have secured minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in the same.
- In case of students who will be receiving their bachelor's degree by 30th of June, 2017 and are currently in final year, can also apply.
- Minimum work experience required for the course: 2 years as on December 31, 2016
Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Mehbooba Mufti has appointed Vice-Chancellors for the Cluster University in ...
Placement season is at its peak in India with colleges conducting placement drives. Organizations from various domains ...