- News byStream
MDI Gurgaon Announces Admission to PGPM/PGP-HRM/PGP-IM Program 2017
The gates of MDI Gurgaon are now open for students interested in admission to PGPM/PGP-HRM/PGP-IM Program at the institute. Interested students can now visit the official website of MDI and fill the application form online.
- First day of application process: September 5, 2016
- Last date for submission of applications: December 2, 2016
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their CAT scores.
- It has been estimated that candidates will have to score a high percentage to make it to the college as the college has had a high cut off since many years.
After getting selected via their CAT scores, students will now have to appear for:
- GD/PI round of MDI Gurgaon
The group discussion and personal interview round will be conducted in the following centers of MDI:
One of the ways for shortlisting candidates out of the total applicants will be on the basis of scores secured in CAT.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the institute.
- Visit the website and select the desired course.
- Also, students will have to pay the application fee: Rs. 2200 using Credit/Debit card/Net Banking
Note: Applications which are not duly filled or are found incorrect will not be considered.
- Minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA is required by students in both class 10th and 12th.
Candidates must have completed an undergraduate degree of at least three-years duration and also must have secured minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in the same.
- In case of students who will be receiving their bachelor's degree by 30th of June, 2017 and are currently in final year, can also apply.
- Minimum work experience required for the course: 2 years as on December 31, 2016
After the GATE 2017 results were released yesterday (26th March 2017), candidates were eagerly awaiting the score ...
Economics is one of the most ancient subjects and has been studied through centuries by different civilizations across ...