Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The State CET Cell, Maharashtra has started the MH CET 3 year LLB counselling 2022 today, September 30, 2022 in online mode. Interested candidates should visit the official website, llb3cap22.mahacet.org to apply for the MH CET 3 year LLB counselling 2022 on or before October 10, 2022. The candidates, who have secured a non-zero CET score in the MHT CET LAW 2022 exam, can take part in the counselling process. MHT CET 3 year LLB counselling will be conducted in three rounds.
MH CET 3-year LLB counselling 2022: Important Dates
Check out the important dates of MH CET 3 year LLB counselling 2022 here in the following table.
Registration for MH CET 3 year LLB Counselling 2022
September 30 to October 10, 2022
Upload of documents
September 30 to October 14, 2022
Display of round 1 merit list
October 15, 2022
Publication for final merit list of round 1
October 18, 2022
Documents Required for MH CET 3 Year LLB Counselling 2022
The mode of releasing the MH CET 3 year LLB counselling 2022 is online. Check here the required documents for MH CET 3 year LLB counselling here in the given section.
- Coloured photograph and signature
- Marksheets of class 10, 12, and Graduation
- MH CET Law 2022 application form
- MH CET 3 year LLB scorecard
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate/ birth certificate
- Eligibility certificate EWS candidates
Steps to Complete MH CET 3 Year LLB Registration
Go through the steps to complete MH CET 3 year LLB registration for the counselling process here in the following section.
- Go to the official website, llb3cap22.mahacet.org
- Click on the registration link on the homepage
- Login using the login credentials such as application number and roll number
- Fill out the CAP application form
- Upload the relevant documents
- Submit the counselling fee
The authority will publish the first round merit list in the alphabetical order on October 15. Candidates, whose names will be published in the merit list, will be able to take part in the seat allotment process.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more related Education News.