The Directorate of Technical Education, popularly known as DTE of Maharashtra has released the admit card for MHT-CET 2017 examination on April 24, 2017. MHT-CET 2017 is an entrance exam conducted DTE Maharashtra for the admission to B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Pharmacy/ Pharma.D courses. MHT-CET 2017 admit card will be available for download until May 11, 2017.
Also read: - AILET 2017 Admit Card Update
This year, MHT-CET will be conducted by DTE on May 11, 2017, and the results of MHT-CET 2017 are expected to be out by the first week of June.
Also read: - NEET-UG 2017 Admit Card Update
MHT-CET 2017 admit card can be downloaded by following the below-mentioned process: -
- Directorate of Technical Education maintains an official website to carry the process of conducting all the entrance examinations.
- In the same way, MHT-CET also comes under DTE Maharashtra.
- The first step is to visit the official website of Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra.
- On the home page, check the first tab that indicates MHT-CET 2017 for the admission to the first-year degree course (Pharma.D, B.Pharmacy, B.E, B.Tech).
- Click on ‘Download Admit Card with Candidate’s Login’.
- Firstly, enter ‘Application number’.
- Secondly, enter the ‘Password’.
- Enter the ‘Security Pin’.
- Finally, click on ‘Login’.
- MHT-CET 2017 admit card will be displayed.
- Download and take the printout of MHT-CET 2017 admit card.
- Carry the MHT-CET 2017 admit card to the examination centre on May 11, 2017.
- Preserve MHT-CET 2017 admit card for future references.
- Candidates need to produce the MHT-CET 2017 admit card during the counselling process.