The Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2017 (CUCET) admit cards have been released. The eligible candidates who have successfully completed their online registrations can now download the admit card from the official website.
CUCET exam will be held in offline mode for all the courses. The examination will be conducted on 17th and 18th May at various test centres. All the applicants must carry CUCET Admit Card without failure to the examination centre along with one photo identity card.
Candidates qualifying this examination will be eligible for seeking admission in ten central universities.
Steps to download the admit card of CUCET 2017:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the admit card link available on the main page.
- Enter the required details like application number, birth date, password, etc.
- On submitting the valid information, he/she will be able to download the admit card.
- Take a print out of the admit card for future reference.
Candidate’s Name, application number, exam schedule, exam centre, thumb impression, photo, signature and roll number of the applicant will be mentioned on CUCET Admit Card.
The result is likely to be declared on 7th June 2017. The CUCET counselling process will commence from the last week of June.
About the Exam:
It is a national level entrance test conducted for admissions in the undergraduate, postgraduate, integrated and research programmes. The participating universities offer courses in the field of law, management, engineering, etc.