- News byStream
MISB Bocconi Announce Dates for BET
Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) dates are released by the conducting body MISB Bocconi. This exam is conducted at Post Graduate level for admission to PGP-Business program.
Who can Apply:
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university are eligible to apply for admissions.
How to Apply:
The application forms can be filled online by the eligible candidates, along with a fee of Rs. 1600. The steps to fill online form are;
- Step 1 - Fill in the application form with all the details
- Step 2 - Choose to attempt the Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) in the application form
- Step 3 - Submit the form online & Pay the application fee
How the Exam will be:
BET will be an online test with duration of 70 minutes. The test will be an Adaptive test with no negative marking. BET will have questions divided into three sections as described,
- Verify Verbal Reasoning – Time Length: 19 minutes
- Verify Numeric Reasoning – Time Length: 25 minutes
- Verify Inductive Reasoning – Time Length: 25 minutes
Dates to remember:
The exam related date for both the months along with the test city is;
- New Delhi - 1st December 2015 and 17th January 2016
- Mumbai - 5th December 2015 and 17th January 2016
- Hyderabad - 9th December 2015
- Bangalore - 13th December 2015 and 24th January 2016
- Others Cities - test would be conducted online
- The result of the test will be declared after two weeks of the test
Chief Minister of Maharashtra Devendra Fadnavis announced that the students who want to avail scholarships must link ...
The Goa Institute of Management (GIM) selects students on the basis of scores secured by a candidate in either XAT, ...