Nagaland HSLC (Class 10) and HSSLC (Class 12) results for the year 2016 were declared by The Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE) on Tuesday.
The Nagaland board Class 10 examination started on February 10 and continued till February 23, while the Class 12 examination began on February 9 and concluded on February 27, 2016.
The results can be checked on the official website of the board.
Follow the following steps to check your results once you open the site page:
- From the drop down menu, select your state and then select the exam (HSSLC or HSLC) in which you have appeared.
- To Log-in to get the results, fill in your roll number and name and click enter.
- Your result thus will appear on the screen.
The other way to get your result is through sending a SMS via your cell phone. For the same, type NB12ROLL NUMBER and send to 54242 and for HSLC results type NB10ROLL NUMBER and send to 54242.
The NBSE was set up through an Act by the Nagaland Legislative Assembly and received the assent of the Governor on the 15th of November 1973.
- It started functioning from the 1st October 1974, and in March 1975, the Board held its first High School Leaving Certificate Examination at 6 (six) centres, for 2008 (two thousand and eight) candidates.
- In trying to emerge with her own identity, a series of workshops, seminars, trainings, study tour were organized. Subsequently, the state level curriculum committee held its first meeting on the 30th March 1978 which led to a series of workshops to bring out our independent curriculum. The new curriculum, shaped after the needs of the state, was approved by the Government on the 12th April 1979. Text books written or selected in accordance with the newly framed curriculum were put into use for classes 9 and 10 from 1981 and 1982 respectively.