Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
NATA 2022 Application Form date for Phase 1 has been extended by the conducting body. Earlier the last date to apply was May 23, 2022. Now, the NATA 2022 Application Form Phase 1 last date to apply has been extended till May 28, 2022 (11:59 pm). Candidates yet to fill out the application forms have an opportunity to make use of this extended period to fill out the application forms. Any interested candidates, fulfilling the eligibility criteria can fill out the NATA 2022 Application Form Phase 1.
The notice regarding the extension of the last date for NATA 2022 Application Form Phase 1 was released on May 24, 2022, on the official website. The notice states that this will be the last opportunity to fill out the forms and no further extensions will be made.
NATA 2022 Application Form Phase 1: Revised Dates
Here are the revised dates for NATA 2022 Application Form Phase 1 that every candidate appearing for the exams should note:
Revised Last date for filling NATA 2022 Application Form Phase 1
May 28, 2022 (11:59 pm)
Last Date for Application Fee payment
May 28, 2022 (11:59 pm)
Revised NATA 2022 Phase 1 Exam Date
June 12, 2022
Revised NATA 2022 Phase 2 Exam Date
July 7, 2022
Revised NATA 2022 Phase 3 Exam Date
August 7, 2022
Also Read: NATA 2022 Phase 1 Admit Card Date
Steps to Fill NATA 2022 Application Form Phase 1
To secure admissions to the 5-year B.Arch programme, candidates must qualify for the NATA exams. And to appear for the NATA 2022 Phase 1, candidates must fill out the application form. Candidates will have three opportunities to appear for NATA 2022. Here are the steps to follow for filling out the NATA 2022 Application Form Phase 1:
- Step 1: By providing the basic details of the candidate- name, email ID, phone number, gender, and security number, candidates must register themselves.
- Step 2: Candidates must then fill out all the required details of the candidate, category, nationality, address, educational qualification, and others.
- Step 3: Candidates must also choose their preferred exam center and the number of attempts.
- Step 4: Scanned images of passport photographs and signature needs to be uploaded as per the prescribed format and size.
- Step 5: Pay the application fees as applicable.
- Step 6: Review the application form and submit it.
Upon submission of the NATA 2022 Application Form Phase 1, the final form and the fee payment receipt will be generated. Candidates are advised to take a printout of both for future references.
For more Education News and the latest updates on NATA 2022, stay tuned to CollegeDekho!