National Council for Education Research and Training (NCERT) has issued an official notification for the Common Entrance Exam (CEE) 2017. The examination will be conducted for the admission to various academic programmes offered by NCERT.
NCERT or National Council for Education Research and Training will offer the academic programmes through the Regional Institutes of Education (RIEs). These institutes are located in following regions: -
- School of Teacher Education (PRARAMB), Haryana
Following are the various programmes offered by NCERT: -
- B.Ed - M.Ed
- M.Sc. Ed
- B.A. B.Ed
- B.Sc B.Ed
Also read: - Government Proposes NCERT Bill 2017, Know Details
The admission to all these courses will be based on NCERT Common Entrance Exam 2017. B.A. B.Ed and B.Sc. B.Ed courses are offered only at School of Teacher Education, Haryana. Other courses will be offered at all the institutes.
- For B.Sc. B.Ed programme, the candidates must have passed or appeared for +2 examination in science stream.
- For BA. B.Ed programme, the candidates must have passed or appeared for +2 examination in arts stream.
- For M.Sc. Ed integrated programme, the candidates must have passed +2 in science stream.
- For B.Ed programme, the candidates must have a Bachelor's degree.
- For the M.Ed programme, the candidates must have B.Ed/ B.A. B.Ed/ B.Sc. B.Ed degree.
- For B.Ed – M.Ed programme, the candidates must have Master's degree.
Also read: - Establishment of Skills University Uncertain
Application Process: -
- Only the official website of National Council for Education Research and Training (NCERT) facilitates the online submission of application forms for Common Entrance Examination (CEE) for the year 2017.
- Click on the application link and fill the application form.
- After submitting the application, pay the exam fee.
- Exam fee for General Category is Rs. 800 and it is Rs. 400 for reserved categories.
Important Dates: -
|NCERT CEE 2017 application submission last date||May 10, 2017|
|NCERT CEE 2017 download of admit card||May 16, 2017|
|NCERT CEE 2017 date of exam||June 11, 2017|
|CEE 2017 results for B.Sc.B.Ed./B.A.B.Ed./M.Sc.Ed||July10, 2017|
|CEE 2017 results for B.Ed./B.Ed.-M.Ed./M.Ed.||July 24, 2017|