Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has declared the result for the first round of seat allocation on the basis of National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) 2017. MCC was appointed by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare to conduct counselling and seat allocation for medical and dental colleges across India.
Medical aspirants who seek admission in MBBS or BDS programmes on the basis of NEET score can check the seat allotment result for the first round of counselling. The seat secured by the candidates in the course and respective colleges has been provided on the official website of MCC.
Steps to check NEET 2017 First Round of Seat Allotment Results:
- Go to the official website of Medical Counselling Committee.
- Click on the link that says First Round of Seat Allotment Result 2017.
- You will have to log in using your NEET 2017 roll number and password.
- Your counselling status, seat and college allocated to you will appear on the screen.
- Save the provisional seat allotment letter for reporting and admission process.
Candidates will also receive SMS or email alerts regarding the course & colleges allocated to them. It is likely that the SMS or email will arrive a few days after the counselling process, therefore candidates are advised to check their counselling status on the official website.
The seats will be allocated on the basis of the order in which the choice of courses and colleges were filled by the candidate as well as the rank of the candidate in the NEET 2017 exam.
Candidates will have to report at the respective colleges allocated to them in order to secure their seats. Admission will be confirmed only after the documents of the candidate have been verified and the course fee is paid.