Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The National Testing Agency (NTA) closes the NEET 2022 registration today, May 20, 2022. Interested candidates should visit the official website of NTA, neet.nta.ac.in to apply for the exam. For successfully completing the NEET registration, the candidates should also upload their testimonials.
The authorities will open the NEET 2022 application form correction window after May 20, 2022, after closing the registration process. The NEET 2022 exam is scheduled to be held on July 17, 2022.
LATEST: Last date of applying for the NEET exam 2022, visit the official website of NTA
NEET 2022 Important Dates
There is no news about the NEET 2022 application form correction window availability date. The same will be released on the official website of NTA. Check the other important dates of NEET 2022 exam here in the given table.
Last date of NEET registration 2022
May 20, 2022 (till 9 pm)
Last date of paying application fees
May 20, 2022 (till 11.50 pm)
NEET application form correction window
NEET exam 2022
July 17, 2022
Steps to Fill NEET 2022 Application Form
To apply for the NEET 2022 application form, the candidates can refer to the below mentioned steps.
- Go to the official website of NTA, neet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Fill Registration Form’ on the homepage
- Start to fill out the NEET 2022 application form in online and note down down the application number
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the NEET 2022 application fees
- Submit the NEET application form 2022 and take a print out for future reference
Important Points about NEET Application Form Correction
The authorities will open the NEET 2022 application form correction window after today, anytime soon. The official notification will be released for the same. Hence, the candidates are advised to keep their eyes on the official website for getting the latest update.
- To correct/ edit the application form, the candidates should visit the official website of NTA. The corrections will be seen in red colour on the application form.
- Before submitting the form, the candidates should thoroughly check it by clicking on the preview section.
- After you submit the NEET application form even after making the corrections, the candidates will not get any chance to re-edit again. No request regarding the same will not be entertained.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more related Education News.