- News byStream
NIBM, Pune Announces Admission to PGDM Courses 2017
The gates for National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM)-Pune has been opened for students eligible and interested in admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme in Banking and Financial Services.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree from a recognised university /institute.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50 per cent or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA).
- In Case you will be appearing for your final exam or you are waiting for your bachelor's exams results, you can also apply!
The selection criteria is further divided in three parts:
- The scores obtained by the students in the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2016/ATMA (2017)/CMAT (2017) will decide whether they are selected or not,
- Shortlisted candidates will then have to appear for a writing ability test and interview round.
Application forms are available on the official website of NIBM.
Candidates are suggested to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of the institute.
- A link for admission to the PGDM course will appear on the main page.
- Click on the link.
- As soon as you click on the link, a new page will open
- On the new page, an application form will appear.
- Candidates are then requested to fill in the necessary details
- Once you have filled the form, click on submit.
- You will then be registered for the programme.
- Last date for applying for the programme: March 20, 2017.
- For further queries, candidates are requested to log on to the official website. You can also call on the help line numbers mentioned on the official website of the institute.
It has been 4 weeks since the Panjab and Haryana High Court directed the nodal education body University Grants ...
Picking the right business school after clearing MBA entrance exams will probably be one of the most important ...