National Institute of Design has released the admit card for Design Aptitude Test (DAT) 2017 on the official website. The admit card also comprises the details relating to the stationery and other tools that the test takers have to carry to the examination centre. The examination is scheduled to take place on May 16, 2017. There is no provision of receiving admit card by post. All the candidates who have applied for DAT 2017 examination have to download the admit card from the official website of National Institute of Design.
NID DAT (Prelims) 2017 examination was held on January 8, 2017. Only those candidates who have qualified in the preliminary examination can download the admit card for DAT (Mains) 2017.
The process to download DAT (Mains) 2017 admit card is explained below: -
- Only the official website of National Institute of Design (NID) facilitates to download the admit card for Design Aptitude Test (DAT Mains) 2017.
- Visit the NID official website and click on the relevant link.
- For downloading the DAT (Mains) 2017 admit card, the candidates have to enter E-mail ID, Application Number, and Verification Code.
- A new page will be displayed and click on the link ‘Admit Card’.
- DAT (Mains) 2017 admit card will be displayed and cross check all the details before downloading.
- Later, download the admit and take a printout of it.
- Carrying DAT (Mains) 2017 admit card to the examination centre is mandatory.
- The candidates have to report at the examination centre by 8:30 AM on May 16, 2017.