National Institute of Technology (NIT) Durgapur has released the admit card of NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET) 2017 on 16th May. Eligible applicants can now download the NIMCET 2017 admit card online on the official website. Candidates must note that the admit card will be available in online mode only, and it will not be sent by postal services.
The admit card can be downloaded on or before 28th May. It must be kept handy until the admission procedure is completed. The hall ticket will be verified at the exam centre, counselling centre and participating institute i.e. during each stage of the admission process.
NIMCET 2017 is to be conducted on 28th May at various exam centres across the state. About 815 seats are available for the MCA programme. It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the admit card to the test centre.
Steps to download the NIMCET 2017 admit card:
- Visit the official website.
- Log in by submitting the valid particulars asked.
- Enter the registration number and password provided after the submission of the application form.
- After successful logging, a new web page will open directing to the admit card portal.
- Hall ticket of NIMCET 2017 will be displayed on the page.
- Verify all the details mentioned in the NIMCET 2017 admit card will including like exam venue, date and timings, name of the applicant, roll number, etc.
- After the verification, download the hall ticket. Also, take at least two print outs of the same for future reference.
In case a candidate is unable to download the hall ticket, he/she may send an e-mail referring to the issue at firstname.lastname@example.org while providing application number and proof regarding the payment of the application fee from May 16 to May 27. Please note that any such inquiries on the telephone will not be entertained.