National Institute of Science Education and Research or NISER has announced admissions for five-year integrated M.Sc programmes which are being offered in collaboration with Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences, University of Mumbai. The notification contains details about the admissions through National Entrance Screening Test or NEST 2017. M.Sc programmes are offered in the following areas: -
- M.Sc in Physics
- M.Sc in Mathematics
- M.Sc in Chemistry
- M.Sc in Biology
- The candidates willing to apply for NEST 2017 in order to seek admission to five-year integrated M.Sc programme need to pass +2 or Intermediate.
Application Process: -
- The entire process of filling the applications for NEST 2017 is online.
- Firstly, the eligible candidates need to visit NEST official website.
- On the homepage, click on ‘Apply Online'.
- A new tab opens where the applicants have to register their details before filling the NEST 2017 application form.
- The candidates have to enter their personal E-mail ID and create a password. Click on ‘Submit'.
- A registration confirmation link will be sent to E-mail ID.
- Click on the link and the candidates will be automatically directed to login page.
- Login with valid credentials as created earlier.
- Fill the online NEST 2017 application form.
- After the completion of registration process, the candidates need to pay the application fee.
- The application cost is Rs. 700 for General and OBC categories.
- The application cost for PWD/ SC/ ST is Rs. 350
Selection Procedure: -
- Granting admissions is purely merit based and the candidates will be assessed as per the score they secure in NEST 2017.
Important Dates: -
|NEST 2017 Application last date||March 6, 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||April 14, 2017|
|NEST 2017 test date||May 27, 2017|
|NEST 2017 result date||June 16, 2017|