Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Odisha Class 10 Result 2022 Date & Time: The Odisha State Education Minister, Samir Ranjan Dash was supposed to announce the Date and Time of Class 10 Result 2022 for the Board of Secondary Education (BSE) Odisha, today on July 4, 2022. However, due to some matters, he could not make a public statement of the exact date and time. But, as per reports, The Odisha Class 10 Result 2022 is likely to be released on July 6, 2022, by 1:00 pm on the official website. Students who have appeared for the exams must be aware of the date and time and be prepared to check their results.
Odisha Class 10 Result 2022: Official Websites
The Odisha Class 10 Result 2022 will be released online on the official website. Students will have to visit the website with their roll number and date of birth to check their results. Make sure to enter the correct credentials, to avoid any discrepancy. The official websites, that students must check to get their results are:
Steps to Check: Odisha Class 10 Result 2022
Here are the steps that students should follow to check their results through any of the above-mentioned official websites:
- Visit the official website.
- On the main screen, a link will be activated indicating, Odisha Class 10 Result 2022. Click on it.
- The login screen to check the results will be opened.
- Enter the Examination Roll Number and Date of Birth of the Student, as mentioned in the Admit Card.
- The Odisha Class 10 Result 2022 will be available on the screen for candidates to check.
- Download the mark sheet and take a printout of it.
Further, in case of any discrepancy with the declared result, students may directly approach the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha. In 2022, approximately, 5 lakhs students appeared for the Odisha Class 10 2022 exams from April 29 to May 10, 2022. Students eagerly waiting for the results may check their results on the said date on the official website.