Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
TS EAMCET 2022 cutoff will be released as closing and opening rank by TSCHE during the counselling process. In order to determine the range of marks within which admissions are offered, candidates can use the cutoff of the TS EAMCET 2022. In TS EAMCET 2022, the cutoff marks are determined by a variety of factors, including the difficulty level of the exam and the availability of seats. For engineering streams, JNTU Hyderabad administered the TS EAMCET 2022 exam on 18, 19 and 20 July. This page provides more information about TS EAMCET cutoffs for 2022.
TS EAMCET 2021 Closing Rank
The previous year's closing rank can be checked down below in a tabulated form-
|Computer Science and Engineering||2380|
|Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning||53675|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||8706|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||7814|
Also Read: TS EAMCET 2022 Topper's List for Engineering
How to Check TS EAMCET 2022 Cutoff?
To check TS EAMCET 2022 cutoff, candidates can refer to the simple steps given below-
- Visit the official TS EAMCET 2022 website- eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- For TS EAMCET 2022 counselling rounds, select the link for opening and closing ranks.
- The TS EAMCET cutoff must be accessed in the counselling round chosen by the candidate.
- In a form of PDF, the cutoff marks will appear on the screen.
- Candidates acn also download it fot reference.
For more such updates and Education News, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.