- News byStream
Panjab University Announces Dates for PUTHAT'16
Dates for Panjab University Tourism & Hospitality Aptitude Test (PUTHAT) 2016 are out.
PUTHAT 2016 is conducted by Panjab University for admission to the following courses for the academic year 2016.
- Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT)
- Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management (BTTM)
Who can Apply:
- The Panjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test (PUTHAT) shall be open to all such candidates who have passed (up to the Academic Session 2015-16) in the 10+2 Exam of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi or its equivalent Examinaiton conducted by a recognized Board/University/Council with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate and English as one of the Compulsory Subjects
- The eligibility of a candidate will be provisional at every stage of the admission process. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure his/her eligibility and fulfillment of various conditions for admission as prescribed in the rules/regulations of Panjab University
How to Apply:
- Register Online in PUTHAT website http://puthat.puchd.ac.in
- Note down your login ID and Password
- Download SBI Slip and pay fee in any SBI branch of India
- Login and upload scanned photograph, singnature, fill other important information and Save and Confirm
- Downloading you Admit Card after 27th April 2016
Dates to Remember:
- Date of Availability of Prospectus & Application Form on the Website: 04th March 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Information on the Website to Generate the Bank Challan: 12th April 2016
- Last Date for Deposit of Fee in any branch of SBI using Website Generated Challan: 16th April 2016 upto 04.00 pm
- Last Date for Uploading of Photograph, Signature with rest of the Information on the Website: 18th April 2016
- No correction will be entertained/made regarding photograph, signature and any other information after: 21st April 2016 upto 05.00 pm
- Final date by which Roll No. will be available online Roll No. and Centre of Exam will be generated and Roll No. slip required to be downloaded from the website by the candidate using their own Login and Password (provided while generating Bank Challan): 27th April 2016
- Date and Time of Holding Entrance Test: 06th May 2016 (Friday, 10.00 am to 11.30 am)
- Centre for the Entrance Test: Chandigarh Only
- Tentative Date by which the result may be declared by the University: 16th May to 16th May 2016
- Dates for the Conduct of Counselling: 01st Counselling: 30th June 2016; 2nd Counselling: 07th July 2016
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
The admit card for GPAT or Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2017 has been released on the official site of AICTE or All ...
Got a CAT percentile below 90? Well, it’s not the end of the world! There are a lot of good colleges apart from ...