The results of postgraduate/professional degree examination conducted by the Madras University has been declared on the official website of Madras University.
It was in the month of November 2016 the examination for various courses were conducted. Now the university has declared the result of the examination on January 29, 2017. Students can log into the official website of the university and check the results.
Steps how to check the results of Madras University
- Log on the website of the University
- Click on the Announcement section of the homepage
- PG / Professional Degree Examination Results – November 2016’ will appear on the screen in a new window.
- Put the register number and press on the enter button
- Result will be displayed on the screen
- Save the page and take a print out for further use
The University of Madras, one of the oldest Universities in the country is a public state university established in 1857. It has six campuses like Chepauk, Taramani, Maduravoyal, Marina, Guindy and Chetpet. The University academic departments grouped under 18 Schools and have the affiliation of 109 colleges under it. The University got its Five-Star accreditation from National Assessment and Accreditation Council. Over the years, the university has expanded and helped in shaping several other universities of South India.
Its Senate House is the landmark of Chennai. The first building of the university was inaugurated in the year 1879. Robert Fellowes Chisholm, an architect of the 19th century, was the designer of the Senate House and he blended the Indo-Saracenic style with European architectural and Byzantine features.