- News byStream
PGDM Admissions of ITM Navi Mumbai-2017 Commence
ITM Navi Mumbai invites applications from the aspiring candidates for its 2-year full-time PGDM Programme - 2017. The institute has started its admission procedure for it various PGDM programmes.
Name of the Programmes Offered & Fees:
PGDM iConnect (Finance, Supply Chain Management, Marketing, Information Technology & Analytics) - INR 8.9 Lakhs Approx.
PGDM International Business (Global Leadership Centre) - INR 11.5Lakhs Approx.
PGDM Human Resources Management (Global Leadership Centre) - INR8.9 Lakhs Approx.
PGDM Retail Management and Marketing (Global Leadership Centre) - INR 9.2 Lakhs Approx.
PGDM in Financial Markets (Institute of Financial Markets) -INR 8.9 Lakhs Approx.
Eligibility for ITM PGDM Programme:
- A Bachelor's degree of (12+2+3) pattern from any recognised university
- Minimum 50% marks with equivalent CGPA in the qualifying examination
- Final year students of graduation level are also eligible to apply
- ITM accepts scores of CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, GMAT, & State Entrance Exam for MBA
Selection Process for ITM PGDM Programme:
To select the right candidates, the institute looks into several factors such as:
- Overall academic performance
- Group Discussion & Personal Interviews (GDPI)
- Past academic performance
- Entrance test scores
- Extracurricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Work experience
How to Apply for ITM PGDM Programme:
The candidates can apply for admissions to PGDM programme through the online and offline process.
Form Cost: Rs. 1200/- Student can pay online through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking.
Important Dates for ITM PGDM Programme:
Last date for Scholarship Application - January 15th, 2017
Last Date for Application - March 31st, 2017
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) has offered scholarships to thirty graduating students of Indian ...
One of the biggest confusion after appearing for B-school entrance exams is the evaluation procedure. There is a void ...