- News byStream
PGDM Admissions of ITM Navi Mumbai-2017 Commence
ITM Navi Mumbai invites applications from the aspiring candidates for its 2-year full-time PGDM Programme - 2017. The institute has started its admission procedure for it various PGDM programmes.
Name of the Programmes Offered & Fees:
PGDM iConnect (Finance, Supply Chain Management, Marketing, Information Technology & Analytics) - INR 8.9 Lakhs Approx.
PGDM International Business (Global Leadership Centre) - INR 11.5Lakhs Approx.
PGDM Human Resources Management (Global Leadership Centre) - INR8.9 Lakhs Approx.
PGDM Retail Management and Marketing (Global Leadership Centre) - INR 9.2 Lakhs Approx.
PGDM in Financial Markets (Institute of Financial Markets) -INR 8.9 Lakhs Approx.
Eligibility for ITM PGDM Programme:
- A Bachelor's degree of (12+2+3) pattern from any recognised university
- Minimum 50% marks with equivalent CGPA in the qualifying examination
- Final year students of graduation level are also eligible to apply
- ITM accepts scores of CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, GMAT, & State Entrance Exam for MBA
Selection Process for ITM PGDM Programme:
To select the right candidates, the institute looks into several factors such as:
- Overall academic performance
- Group Discussion & Personal Interviews (GDPI)
- Past academic performance
- Entrance test scores
- Extracurricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Work experience
How to Apply for ITM PGDM Programme:
The candidates can apply for admissions to PGDM programme through the online and offline process.
Form Cost: Rs. 1200/- Student can pay online through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking.
Important Dates for ITM PGDM Programme:
Last date for Scholarship Application - January 15th, 2017
Last Date for Application - March 31st, 2017
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad has launched its 12th batch of PGPX or Post Graduate Programme in Management ...
Studying abroad is not an impossible dream anymore! With the right kind of motivation and support from professionals in ...