- News byStream
Event Updates -Rangia College To Conduct UGC Sponsored Seminar
The National Seminar Organising Committee, Department of Education, Rangia College, in Collaboration with Rangia Teacher Training College, & Department of Education, KBVSASU, Nalbari will be organising a UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Quality Issues in School Education with Special Reference to North-East India” which is scheduled to be held on the 20th and 21st of October, 2016 at Rangia College, Rangia.
- Policy perspective of Government on Quality School Education
- Curriculum, Co-curricular Activities and Text Books: Relevance and Quality
- Provision of Schooling Facilities: Access Dimensions
- Teacher preparation programmes and changing pedagogical requirements
- Innovative practices in school education
- Challenges in School Education
- Quality issues in school management and administration
- Role of Stakeholders in Quality school education
- Children with special needs and quality schooling
- Psychological approach to school education
- Any other related topics
Last Date of Submission of Abstract: 20th September, 2016
Last Date of Submission of Full Length Paper: 16th October, 2016
Participation with paper: Rs. 800.00
Participation with paper (Research Scholar & Students): Rs. 600.00
Participation without paper: Rs. 500.00
The registration fee is to be paid in cash at time of spot registration on the first day of the seminar.
Accommodation will be provided to the outstation participants on prior request and at their own costs. No TA/DA will be provided to the participants.
For Mor Information Visit the wesbite of the College-
Source: Darshana Brahma, City Journalist, Guwahati, CollegeDekho
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) has offered scholarships to thirty graduating students of Indian ...
One of the biggest confusion after appearing for B-school entrance exams is the evaluation procedure. There is a void ...