Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University popularly known as IP University has begun the admission process for different undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. An admission notification has been released to fill up 30,000 seats in different courses. GGSIPU conducts admission to varied courses through Common Entrance Tests (CETs). The varsity has released the exam dates for CETs. As per the notification released by the varsity, the CETs will take place for various courses in the months of April and May. The results for most of the courses will be announced in May 2017.
Also read: - IP University B.Tech Admissions 2017
Therefore, the candidates need to check important dates for CET on the official site of GGSIPU. The candidates from India and Nepal are only permitted to take admission in GGSIPU. On the other hand, for PG medical seats, the candidates who have completed their MBBS from GGSIPU are eligible.
Also read: - GGSIPU to Conduct IPU CET PG 2017 on May 6, 13 & 14
Application Process: -
- GGSIPU accepts only online submission of application forms for CET.
- The applicants need to check the eligibility on the official site of GGSIPU and proceed to the online application process.
- Towards the right side of the page, there is a scrolling link which says 'Admissions 2017'.
- The candidates can check the schedule of CET 2017 there.
- For checking the schedule of CET, the candidates need to click on 'Schedule of CET 2017'
- A PDF file opens, which has the schedule.
- Come back to the online application portal and click on 'Apply online'.
- A registration form opens where the candidates need to enter their details.
- It is mandatory to choose the course in which the candidates are going to take CET.
- Click 'Next' after entering the details.
- The candidates can fill the online application form by entering their login credentials.
- Uploading Photograph and Signature (scanned copies) in prescribed size is mandatory.
- Finally, the candidates need to click 'Declaration Form'.
The CET for various undergraduate courses will begin on April 4, 2017, and end on April 18, 2017. For details related to eligibility criterion and others, the candidates can visit the news and exam sections of CollegeDekho.com.