Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 Admit Card to be released shortly. Once the RRB Admit Card for NTPC Recruitment 2019 is announced, the candidates will get clarity on the exact date for the CBT (Computer-Based Test) 1.
Meanwhile, RRB is also in a process to finalise RRB NTPC Exam Centres 2019. The board has already started booking the exam centres. Before the release of RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019, Admit Card candidates will be informed about the exam city. All the details related to exam centres will be mention on the admit card.
At present, there are almost 35,000 vacancies under NTPC for non-graduates and graduates in various production units and zonal railways of the Indian Railways. The NTPC recruitment 2019 of RRB involves two stages, i.e., Computer-Based Test (CBT) and Skill Test. Candidates who are aspiring for jobs in RRB under NTPC will have to excel in both stages of the recruitment process to secure jobs.
All the details about RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 exam dates and admit card can be checked below -
RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 - How to Download?
Candidates who have registered for the RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 can check the steps mentioned below to download the admit card -
- The candidates will have to visit the official website of RRB Kolkata to download the admit card for NTPC recruitment.
- The official website to download the RRB NTPC recruitment admit card 2019 is rrbkolkata.gov.in
- After visiting the official website, you will see a ‘Notice Board’ section.
- Click on the relevant link that indicates RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019.
- A new page will open where you will have to enter your RRB NTPC Registration ID/ Login ID
- Your RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 Admit Card will appear on the screen
- Download the admit card and then take the printout of the same.
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 results will be announced by the end of this year. The selected candidates will have to clear the medical test and document verification for the final appointment/
Also Read: ICSI CS Foundation Exam 2019 Toppers
The RRB NTPC Recruitment Exam 2019 will be conducted in CBT mode. There is negative marking in the recruitment exam of RRB for NTPC. For every correct answer, the candidates will be awarded one mark. On the other hand, each wrong answer will lead to a penalization of 0.3 marks. 42 is the minimum qualifying mark for the RRB NTPC Recruitment Exam 2019.
For the latest updates on RRB NTPC Recruitment Exam 2019, stay tuned to CollegeDekho. If you have any queries or doubts pertaining to the RRB Kolkata NTPC Recruitment 2019, please ask your query through Q & A section of CollegeDekho.