- News byStream
SBI Announces Results for Clerk 2016 Preliminary Examination
The results for Clerk 2016 preliminary examination were announced by the State Bank of India (SBI) this Friday.
All those students who have qualified for the main examination can download their call letters from SBI’s official website.
Guide to download your call letter:
- Visit the official website of SBI.
- Visit the ‘career’ section of the website by clicking on the link.
- Keep an eye on the latest announcements.
- Click on the tab that says ‘call letter for candidates qualified for Main exam’
- Fill in the details like registration number/roll number and password/date of birth and then click on login.
- If you have cleared the preliminary exam, your call letter will be available on the screen.
You can check for your call letters between June 17 and June 26. After June 26, your call letter will no longer be available. Download your call letter before June 26.
Once you have cleared the preliminary exam, now you will have to appear for the main exam. As per the website, the final dates for the main exam is June 25-26, 2016.
This exam is conducted to fill in the posts of 18,000 junior associates and junior agricultural associates in the state-run bank. Lakhs of students appeared for the exam and many have qualified the first stage, that is the preliminary test
Note: It is to be noted that the marks or score of the preliminary stage will not be included or taken into consideration at the time of final selection as the preliminary exam was just a qualifying exam.
- The selection of a candidate will on the basis of :
- His/ her performance in the main examination
The final placements for the year 2017 have concluded at MDI Gurgaon recently. This year, Sales and Marketing firms ...
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) will be conducting NCHMCT JEE 2017 tomorrow i.e. ...