- News byStream
SBI PO Main Exam 2016 Admit Card to be released Today
The State Bank of India will release the admit card for the PO Mains examination. The examination is scheduled to take place on 31-July-2016. The candidates can download the admit card from the official website of SBI. It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the examination centre.
Also read:- SBI PO 2016 Preliminary Examination Results Out
Pattern of Examination:-
- The main examination is divided into two parts. The first one is an objective test and the second one is a descriptive test.
- The objective test carries 200 marks.
- The descriptive test carries 50 marks.
- The descriptive test is conducted immediately after the completion of the objective test.
- The duration of the objective test is three hours.
- The duration of the descriptive test is 30 minutes.
- The descriptive test is conducted based on the English language ability.
- The valuation is conducted only for those candidates who have qualified in the objective test.
- There will be negative marking for the wrong answers in the objective test. A total of one-fourth of marks for the assigned question will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- The candidates who will be shortlisted in the mains examination will be called for group discussion and interview.
Pattern of Objective examination:-
- Reasoning and Computer Aptitude carries 60 marks.
- Data Analysis and Interpretation carries 60 marks.
- Banking Awareness/General Economy carries 40 marks.
- 40 marks are assigned to the English Language.
- The total marks allotted for the objective examination is 300 marks.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
While addressing the Question Hour in the Rajya Sabha today (30th March), Prakash Javadekar, HRD minister revealed that ...
The final countdown begins with only a few days left for JEE Mains 2017. Those who are writing JEE Mains in pen and ...