The State Bank of India will release the admit card for the PO Mains examination. The examination is scheduled to take place on 31-July-2016. The candidates can download the admit card from the official website of SBI. It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the examination centre.
Also read:- SBI PO 2016 Preliminary Examination Results Out
Pattern of Examination:-
- The main examination is divided into two parts. The first one is an objective test and the second one is a descriptive test.
- The objective test carries 200 marks.
- The descriptive test carries 50 marks.
- The descriptive test is conducted immediately after the completion of the objective test.
- The duration of the objective test is three hours.
- The duration of the descriptive test is 30 minutes.
- The descriptive test is conducted based on the English language ability.
- The valuation is conducted only for those candidates who have qualified in the objective test.
- There will be negative marking for the wrong answers in the objective test. A total of one-fourth of marks for the assigned question will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- The candidates who will be shortlisted in the mains examination will be called for group discussion and interview.
Pattern of Objective examination:-
- Reasoning and Computer Aptitude carries 60 marks.
- Data Analysis and Interpretation carries 60 marks.
- Banking Awareness/General Economy carries 40 marks.
- 40 marks are assigned to the English Language.
- The total marks allotted for the objective examination is 300 marks.