The SBI PO Main result will be announced on 16th August’ 16 on the official website of State Bank of India. SBI PO Main exam this year took place on 31st July’ 16 and the exam is conducted to shortlist students for the post of probationary officer. The student who will qualify the exam will be able to avail the call letter from 22nd August’ 16.
A student can check the result of the exam using following steps on the official website of SBI:
- First, go to the official website.
- Once you are there you will find a link “Probationary Officer Exam Result,” click on it.
- After that, you will be able to download the result.
- Do take a print out for future references.
This was the IInd phase before this phase I took place which was SBI PO Prelims and after this, phase III will take place which is the interview/group discussion round.
Dates to Remember:
- Date of Result of SBI PO Main- 16th August’ 16
- Call letter for Interview Available from- 22nd August’ 16
- Date of Interview and Group Discussion- 1st September’ 16
- Result of Group Discussion and Interview Available on- 30th September’ 16