Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
National News for School Assembly 23 November 2022The latest news headlines for the school assembly on 23 November 2022 are mentioned below:
- India's defence relations with ASEAN (the Association of South East Asian Nations) were proposed to be broadened and deepened in two ways by Rajnath Singh, the minister of defence. These initiatives include one on marine plastic pollution and another on women in UN Peacekeeping (UNPK) operations.
- Amit Shah proposed, it was Prime Minister Narendra Modi who built the Statue of Unity as a true tribute to Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel and not Congress who genuinely insulted him.
- During his tour to Myanmar, Foreign Secretary Vinay Kwatra spoke with representatives of the military junta, having discussions with them about border management, human trafficking issues, and infrastructure
- A Pakistani intruder was arrested and one was shot dead by the BSF who tried to infiltrate the International Border at Samba District of Jammu & Kashmir.
- The CJI promised to look into the "grievances" regarding the transfers of Justices Nikhil Kariel and A. Abhishek Reddy while "strongly expressing" to the advocates that they need to return to work. The CJI was joined by Collegium members Justices Sanjay Kishan Kaul and M.R.
- Powerloom industries in Surat benefit from the Gujarat Assembly elections after two years of low business due to COVID-19.
- During the visit, the UAE Foreign Minister, Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan will meet with the Minister of External Affairs of India, Subrahmanyam Jaishankar.
- The Army published two requests for proposals (RFPs) for the purchase of 1,612 ballistic shields and 7,000 body-worn camera systems under the Emergency Procurement (EP) programme.
- Over 71,000 new hires receive appointment letters from PM Modi through video conferencing at 45 cities of India.
International News for School Assembly 23 November 2022Here are the top international stories of school assembly news for 23 November 2022:
- As per recent reports, 162 bodies have been counted dead due to the Earthquake in Indonesia, the President promises compensation to the families of the victims.
- In Iran, following their summons for their "provocative" social media remarks, Hengameh Ghaziani and Katayoun Riahi were detained.
- A tsunami warning was issued for adjacent islands after a strong earthquake with a magnitude of 7.0 occurred close to the Solomon Islands.
- The government is attempting to secure both of Australia's bilateral free trade agreements with Britain and India, and both have entered the Senate.
- Rishi Sunak, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, stated that England will not comply with Europe relies on alignment with EU laws and promote legal immigration only.
Sports News for School Assembly 23 November 2022Sports news headlines to be covered for the school assembly on 23 November 2022are here:
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Due to a knee injury, Leroy Sane of Germany will not play against Japan.
- In a new structure for the 2024 T20 World Cup, the 20 participating nations will be split into four groups of five teams each, with the first round being followed by a Super Eight stage.
- Carlos Alcaraz and Rafael Nadal are at the top ranks in the ATP rankings.
- Alleged of Misconduct, WWE CEO Vince McMahon stepped down from their position while the investigation is on.
Board Exam 2023 UpdatesHere are some of the latest updates on the board exams as they are expected to begin soon:
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more related Education News.