Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
School Assembly News Headlines for 4 February 2023 are here. Students may refer here for some of the latest updates on national and international events. Prepare for the school assembly news reading from here with all the top stories. Also, find some board-related news here.
School Assembly News Headlines for 4 February 2023With the latest and top stories, School Assembly News Headlines for 4 February 2023 for all the sectors such as national, world, and sports are available here:
National News Headlines for School Assembly
- BSF shoots down a Pakistan drone in the Punjab Border areas.
- 37 locations in Jammu & Kashmir are searched by CBI due to irregularities in the recruitment exam for the finance department.
- The High Court's pending transfer recommendations and Chief Justice selections have been given 10 days by the Supreme Court to be resolved.
- Budget fails to identify a solution for extraordinary imports from China due to low support for manufacturing: Swadeshi Jagran Manch, an affiliate of RSS.
- A Indian Express flight to Kozikhode landed back in Abu Dhabi after experiencing hiccups in the engine while taking off, which could lead to engine failure.
- On February 3, 2023, leaders of numerous opposition parties presented notices of adjournment to both houses of Parliament, requesting an immediate discussion of the Adani Group issue as well as the border situation with China.
- Power Minister, R. K. Singh, stated that if required he would depend on coal and thermal energy during summers, but India will not suffer from power surge.
International News Headlines for School Assembly
- In a road rash collision between a bus and truck, in northern Pakistan, 17 people were killed.
- The US Pentagon, says that a Chinese spy balloon was spotted.
- Canada expresses the second incident of spy balloons.
- China and Hong Kong cross-border travel need not required Covid-test any longer.
- The European Union holds a talk in support of Ukraine.
Sports News Headlines for School Assembly
- Rahul, a 25-year-old national-level long- and middle-distance runner, loads milk packets in a dairy during the frigid winter nights in Delhi.
- Joginder Sharma, Indian Cricketer, announces his retirement from all forms of cricket.
- NBA tickets spike up to Rs. 75 lakhs as LeBron James is seen breaking records.
- Lionel Messi shows doubt in himself for the World Cup 2026 as he will turn 39 by then.
Board Exam 2023 Updates
The latest updates on all the board exams are available here:
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News pertaining to entrance exams and admission. You can also write to us at our E-Mail ID email@example.com.