Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
School Assembly News Headlines for 9 June 2023, are here. The latest news headlines from the national, international, and sports backgrounds are available here for the students to check and prepare for the assembly.
School Assembly News Headlines for 9 June 2023Students will find the latest news updates for 9 June 2023, for the school assembly for various sectors:
National News Headlines for School Assembly 9 June 2023
- According to the White House, PM Modi's visit will reaffirm India and the United States' close cooperation.
- Congress requests a formal complaint against the prime minister and the minister of transportation for their carelessness in the Balasore railway catastrophe.
- Democracy is being consistently denied in J&K, according to Sajad Lone's JKPC.
- Biparjoy, a very powerful cyclone, will intensify and move north, according to IMD.
- When visiting Kashmir University, Union Minister Meenakshi Lekhi called for "fresh perspectives, a complete narrative" on history.
- EAM Jaishankar condemns reports of Indira Gandhi’s assassination celebration in Canada
- On June 11, the India-Bangladesh border conference to be held in Delhi.
- Off the coast of Odisha, DRDO successfully conducts flight tests of its new ballistic missile, "Agni Prime."
International News Headlines for School Assembly 9 June 2023
- In a French Alpine town, a knife assailant wounds numerous people, including children.
- After a three-month lull, one of the world's most active volcanoes, Kilauea, starts erupting.
- Swastikas and other Nazi symbols will be prohibited in Australia by law beginning the following week.
- After 71 others passed away, UNICEF reports that 300 imprisoned children were freed from a Sudanese orphanage.
- Wildfires are raging and the winds aren't moving, so the United States and Canada might see days of smog.
Sports News Headlines for School Assembly 9 June 2023
- Lionel Messi leaves Barcelona and signs with Inter Miami.
- Australia faced India in the WTC final on Day 1 and had a score of 327/3.
- WTC Final: Australia's skipper Cummins hopes that the game won't be disrupted by oil protesters.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News pertaining to entrance exams and admission. You can also write to us at our E-Mail ID email@example.com.